Monday, January 21, 2008

Website Updates!

The photos from the 5TH ANNUAL CHRISTMAS COCKTAIL are now up on the site, www.pencilswritingworkshop.com.

Some of the pix are really hilarious. You can check it out here: http://pencilswritingworkshop.googlepages.com/5thannualchristmascocktail%21

If for some reason this link doesn't work, you can just go to Pencils! home page, hit Pencils! Scrapbook, and then click on '5th Annual Christmas Cocktail 2007!'

In addition, I took any websites I had for anyone and splashed them up on the front page of the site under our main profile to give you all a little more exposure. If you've got a website or blog that's not there, it's because I didn't know about it...so drop me a line and I'll add you! (Chris? Does this mean YOU?? I was pretty sure you had a blog.)

Happy writing and enjoy the site!

No comments: